Skip to content
- 100% is super fine powder made of Ganoderma Lucidum Lingzhi Mushroom.
The scientific name is Ganoderma Lucidum; also called “Reishi” in Japanese.
- Regarded as the “Herb of the Gods” or “Imperial Herb” in ancient China.
- It was, and is still, used as a tonic to restore internal energy “Qi”, extend life and increase a person’s youthful vigor and vitality.
- Considered to work at five key human organs: Heart, Lungs, Liver, Pancreas and Kidney.
- The earliest records in Chinese medical literature “Ben Cao Gang Mu” shows Lingzhi has had a wide range of effective and very positive applications.
- Polysaccharide is considered as one of the key ingredients of Lingzhi mushroom.
- For over a thousand years used as an alternative herb in China for relieving discomforts related to respiratory, circulatory, digestive, neural and endocrine systems etc.
- Today, in China, it is considered as an immune booster or balancer.