6 effects of Ganoderma spore powder on the human body
Ganoderma lucidum has a long history of usage. "Shen Nong's Materia Medica" and Li Shizhen's "Compendium of Materia Medica" of the Ming Dynasty were documented more than 3,000 years ago.
Ganoderma lucidum spores are harvested from the log body of Ganoderma lucidum, purified by low-temperature broken wall extraction, and refined using the active components in the broken wall Ganoderma lucidum spores.
Ganoderma lucidum sheds spores, which are very small oval germ cells, as it grows and matures. This is usually called Ganoderma lucidum's "pollen," and it is made by crushing the spore wall at very low temperatures.
What impact do powdered Ganoderma lucidum spores have on the human body?
1. Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is good for making the body stronger, regulating the immune system as a whole, boosting the immune system, preventing and treating illness, weakness, and other problems.
2. People who take Ganoderma lucidum spore powder for a long time will continue to feel better even if they have the "three highs," which are cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, diseases of older people, and chronic diseases.
3. Ganoderma lucidum spore powder helps blood flow, lowers blood sugar and blood pressure, and prevents and treats weakness, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, and vomiting.
4. Those with neurasthenia benefit from Ganoderma lucidum spore powder, but patients with heart and spleen disorders benefit more. However, it is not recommended for people with significant bleeding.
5. Spore powder can be used as an adjuvant treatment for a variety of liver disorders and has a substantial therapeutic impact on many forms of hepatitis and liver damage. Long-term use can help a lot with vertigo, tiredness, nausea, and liver pain that are caused by a number of liver diseases.
6. Ganoderma lucidum spore powder boosts the immune system, which helps with things like malnutrition, mental health problems, exhaustion, and weakness. People usually use it to get stronger, sleep better, and feel hungry.