The mushroom of Ganoderma lucidum is a kind of fungus of Ganoderma lucidum, also known as varnished polyporicum, which is widely known in Oriental medicine and is used in the food industry and the manufacture of dietary supplements.
The fruit of the Reishi mushroom exists:
- Amino acids (replaceable and non-replaceable);
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- Organic acid;
- β-glucan polysaccharide;
- Vitamins (mainly C, D, B3 and B5);
- Various trace and macronutrients (selenium, calcium, silver, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, germanium, sodium, manganese, sulfur, copper).
The therapeutic and preventive properties of its Ganoderma lucidum mushroom are mainly due to the high content of triterpenoids, polysaccharides and germanium.
Therefore, β-glucan polysaccharides have significant immune regulation and anti-tumor effects, which makes Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms very effective in fighting pathogenic microorganisms, and also helps to lower blood sugar and blood pressure.
A high concentration of Germanium is observed in Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms, which activates metabolic processes, has anti-tumor effects, strengthens immunity, and also has obvious antifungal, antibacterial, anesthetic, antiviral and radiation protection effects. In addition, germanium plays an active role in transporting oxygen from the lungs through the body, thereby preventing the development of hypoxia at the tissue level.
The high content of triterpenoids also determines the healing properties of Ganoderma lucidum. Because of them, its use in food has liver-protective, anti-allergic, anti-tumor, anti-oxidant, and anesthetic effects. The use of Ganoderma lucidum can prevent the appearance of blood clots, improve the composition and nature of blood, and help lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
Instructions for use
It is recommended to use Ganoderma lucidum mushroom as an auxiliary means to prevent and treat the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart failure, endarteritis obliterans, thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, ischemic heart disease, stroke, heart attack);
- Various allergic diseases (prevent the development of allergic edema, effectively eliminate dermatitis, skin itching and burning);
- Viral diseases (acute respiratory virus infection, viral stomatitis, herpes, etc.);
- Gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis (using Ganoderma mushrooms to effectively eliminate colic associated with these diseases, has anesthesia and antispasmodic effects, and restores the normal microbial community in ecological disorders) ;
- Autoimmune diseases (bronchial asthma, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, atopic dermatitis, scleroderma);
- Liver disease (chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver disease). The introduction of Ganoderma in the diet can prevent the development of fatty liver and prevent the development of dangerous diseases such as liver cirrhosis;
- Diseases of the lower respiratory tract organs (pneumonia, acute respiratory infections, bronchitis);
- Skin diseases (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis);
- Prostate diseases (adenoma, prostatitis).
Due to the many beneficial properties of Ganoderma lucidum mushroom, its regular consumption helps:
- Increase physical and mental activity, the body resists negative environmental factors such as heat and cold, climate change, atmospheric pressure change, ionizing radiation, low oxygen content in the air and adverse environmental conditions;
- Through the so-called "delight hormone"-the activation and synthesis of endorphins in the body, it improves the mental-emotional background and functional state of the central nervous system;
- Clean the body with various harmful substances (slag and toxins, heavy metal salts) and protect the body from ionizing radiation;
- Improve the endocrine system of breast cancer and nodular goiter;
- Lower blood sugar levels, thereby preventing the development of obesity;
- Rejuvenation of the body. This feature of Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is due to the high content of natural antioxidants, which effectively fight free radicals that cause premature aging of the body;
- Enhance immunity and inhibit the development of benign and malignant tumors. Ganoderma mushrooms show the highest efficiency in the complex treatment of esophageal cancer, lung cancer, bowel cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
It is recommended to include Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms in people's diet, which includes one or more of the following factors:
- Advanced age;
- Weakness and immunodeficiency state;
- Long-term physical, stress, emotional or mental stress;
- Living in an unfavorable environment;
- Treatment of alcoholism or drug addiction (as part of complex treatment);
- Work in hazardous industries;
- Live and work in harsh weather conditions (high humidity, extreme heat or cold, underground, underwater, high-altitude operations).
Lingzhi mushrooms should not be included in the diet under the following circumstances:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis;
- Children are not older than 7 years old.
Home remedies for Lingzhi mushrooms
Pour 4 capsules of crushed Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms into a cup of water, boil, keep on fire for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Give the broth half an hour to persist, cool it down, and eat it three times a day, half an hour before meals.
REAL COFFE WITH REAL GANODERMA : for all the coffe lover out there, if you really want to enjoy your cup of coffe and also the benefits of this marvellous Mushy, you can add up to 4 capsule into your filter coffe or freshly grounded liquid gold.
Then your life will never be the same again!!!